Friday, July 26, 2013

New Ventures...

Dear girls...

Exciting new things have been taking place in my life recently. First of them being that I'm moving home. I'm going to commute into Orlando every day for work until I can find something in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Please pray for me. I really want to be closer to my boy and hate being this far away.


I have special intentions that could use prayers.


Also, new wedding date: May 24th, 2014. Mark your calendars. I'm about to put the money down for the church so this is pretty much official, yay!

I've been researching flower girl dresses because, hey, I have my priorities in check. Gianna will be turning 6 the day after the wedding so she's got to have a better dress than you all will, haha.

Just thought I'd give a quick update. I'm busy sewing while at work. I'm such a hard worker; can't you tell?

Love and blessings,
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment