Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcome to DC, Cat.

Hi Hi Hi hiiiiiii

The last time I blogged was on xanga, and now I feel pretty old.  I'm sitting in my new but temporary apartment, eating leftovers because cooking is hard, job hunting online, because hooray unemployment. And that is my life right now.

I was able to see B and Ted, and both visits were fun.  It was good to know I have friends, hah. B and I are going out tonight and I'm going to be learning the art of how to have guys buy you drinks. I've never understood how it works, but I should probably start.

Oh hey! I got lost on a bus. DC bus drivers are the bomb, so far. Don't ruin it, future bus drivers!

I wish I could think of witty, funny, things to say, but I think I'm still too nervous and confused about living somewhere new.

But you've got to...

Accentuate the positive!
Eliminate the negative!

And latch on to the affirmative!
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

For your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUmAbi0Vm4

No comments:

Post a Comment